Details about Mukhyamantri Satat Aajivika Yojna
The Objective of this scheme is:-
- To provide social and economic empowerment to destitute, widow, and women of weaker sections.
- Providing the basis of economic security to the destitute and widowed women.
- Establishment of women specific infrastructure.
- To move towards self-reliance by providing self-employment opportunities to women of all weaker sections.
- Providing economic security and stability to women to lead a dignified life in old age.
What are the benefits of Mukhyamantri Satat Aajivika Yojna?
- Training programs will be organized for eligible women.
- Selected beneficiaries will get a scholarship of Rs 1,000/- during the training period.
- After the completion of the training, the beneficiaries will get a grant of up to Rs 50,000/-.
What is the eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Satat Aajivika Yojna?
- The beneficiary should be from the dependent, widow, and weak section.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The beneficiary should be a native of Uttarakhand state.
- The beneficiary should not be benefited from similar business from any other scheme.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Satat Aajivika Yojna?
- Applicants can get the application form from the Women’s Empowerment and Child Development Office.
- Fill out the application form carefully and submit it to the office along with all the necessary documents.
- The submitted application will be verified by the Women Empowerment and Child Development Department.
- After the clean verification, the applicant can avail the benefits of the scheme.
What are the documents required along with the Mukhyamantri Satat Aajivika Yojna application form?
List of the required documents are as follows:
- Basic address proof.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card.
- Ration magazine.
- Death Certificate / Divorce Certificate of Husband.
- Passport-size photo.