Details about Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana is to encourage all the budding sportspersons in the state of Uttarakhand. So that in future they can give their best performance in the field of sports. Under this scheme, efforts are being made to develop all the sportspersons in their sports skills as well as to further promote their sports achievements. This will motivate the players performing well in the field of sports to stay connected with sports and participate in sports with more enthusiasm. Which will go ahead and prepare better players from the state. Keeping this objective in mind, the Uttarakhand state government has started the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. Through this scheme, an incentive amount of Rs 1500 will be provided every month in the year to all the budding players of the state from 8 to 14 years. Along with this, a total of 3900 boys and girls will be provided benefits.
What are the selection process of Chief Minister Udyam Khiladi Unnayan Yojana?
There is a prescribed selection process to give the benefits of the scheme to any candidate. In which the candidate will be selected on the basis of physical efficiency and on the basis of performance in it. The information about the place and dates for the selection process will be provided by the concerned District Sports Officer. Below mentioned physical efficiency will be done for the selection process.
- 30 meter flying run.
- Standing Broad Jump.
- Forward Bend & Reach.
- 6 * 10 Shuttle Run (6X10 Shuttle Run).
- Medicine Ball Put.
- 600 Meter Run.
What are the benefits of Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana?
- Budding players in the age group of 8 to 14 years will be given a scholarship every month for one year.
- The scholarship to be received every month will be Rs.1500.
- For this, a total of 3900 students will be selected from the state.
- 300 players will be selected from each district, out of which 150 boys and 150 girls will be selected.
- Those children who come from the weak economic conditions or people with low-income of the state, and who are good at playing will get a chance to move forward under this scheme.
- In Uttarakhand, children will be pushed forward in sports from the very beginning, so that they can move forward and make their future bright.
What is the eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana?
- In Mukhyamantri Udeeyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2022, only permanent residents of Uttarakhand can apply.
- Under the scheme, only players aged 8 to 14 years will be able to apply.
- Under this scheme, all children who have performed well in the field of sports will be able to apply.
- Such candidates (players boy or girl) who are getting training in a sports hostel or sports college/institute under the Sports Authority of India will not be considered eligible under this scheme.
- To get the benefits under this scheme of Uttarakhand, all the applicant students will have to pass the selection process.
- Registration of candidates should be mandatory at Nyaya Panchayat or Ward level.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana?
- Visit Official website of Department of Sports, Government of Uttarakhand. Click Here
- Here applicants have to select Mukhyamantri Udyimaan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana under Scholarship.
- On the next page select Scholarship Form.
- Now you have to download the application form for the Chief Minister’s Udyam Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. Click Here for direct download.
- Fill out the all information asked in the Application Form.
- Enclose all the required documents.
- Finally, after checking all the information and documents in the application form, submit it to the concerned department.
What are the documents required along with the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana application form?
List of the required documents are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport-size photo.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Bank Passbook.
- Income certificate.
- Mobile number.