Details about Uttarakhand Dwarf Pension Scheme
Dwarf Pension Scheme is started by the state Government of Uttarakhand for Dwarf people. The dwarf person has to face difficulty in living his life in a social environment. Sometimes, it’s not easy for getting employment for Dwarf people. The main purpose of the scheme is to provide pensions and connect the dwarf people of the Uttarakhand state to the mainstream of society.
The main aim of this scheme is to provide social security to the Dwarf people of the state who are unable to sustain themselves from their own resources. So, this scheme will provide a better livelihood and make their life easy. In this scheme, dwarf below 4 feet can eligible for getting benefits of the pension. The Uttarakhand government took a very good initiative for the Dwarf people.
What are the benefits of Uttarakhand Dwarf Pension Scheme?
The government provides financial assistance of Rs. 1200/- per month.
What is the eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand Dwarf Pension Scheme?
- Applicant height should be below 4 feet for getting benefits of the Dwarf Pension Scheme.
- The age should be 21 years or more, and the benefit of any other scheme is not being provided under the social security program.
- Applicant should be a resident of Uttarakhand state.
- There is no provision for a monthly income limit for eligibility under this scheme.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Dwarf Pension Scheme?
- Visit Official website of Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand. Click Here
- Download the application form provided. Click Here for a direct link.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Applicants should visit Social Welfare Department in the concerned District/Taluka office to submit the application form.
What are the documents required along with the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana application form?
List of the required documents are as follows:
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank account details.
- Passport-size photos.
- Caste certificate.
- Height certificate issued by Social Welfare Department Officer.