Details about Viklang Bharan Poshan Anudaan
In the state, blind, deaf, and physically disabled destitute persons who neither have any means of their own to live nor can they do any kind of hard work, so that they can be maintained, for this purpose. Under the government’s welfare scheme, the scheme of giving destitute disabled maintenance grants was implemented for destitute disabled people to live under social security, which is also commonly known as disabled pension.
What are the benefits of Viklang Bharan Poshan Anudaan?
- To divyangs Rs.1500/- per month pension.
- To the divyangs who are free from leprosy Rs. 1500/- per month.
- Monthly allowance to the parents of disabled children from the age of 0-18 years of Rs. 700/-.
- To mentally disabled wife/husband monthly pension of Rs.1500/-.
What is the eligibility criteria for Viklang Bharan Poshan Anudaan?
- The certificate that the disability of the candidate is at least 40 percent has been provided by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Candidate should not have any source of income or belong to BPL selected family or monthly income should be up to Rs.4000/-.
- If the son/grandson of the candidate is above 20 years of age but is living below the poverty line, then such a candidate will be eligible for a maintenance grant.
How to apply for Viklang Bharan Poshan Anudaan?
- Visit Official website of Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand. Click Here
- Download the application form provided. Click Here for a direct link.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Applicants should visit Social Welfare Department in the concerned District/Taluka office to submit the application form.
What are the documents required along with the Viklang Bharan Poshan Anudaan application form?
List of the required documents are as follows:
- Aadhaar card.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration card or Income Certificate by TAHSILDAR.
- Bank account details.
- Attested Passport size photos by Gram Pradhan /Jila panchayat Adhyaksh /sabhasad nagar palika / gram vikas adhikari (panchayat).
- Voter Id card.
- Mobile Number.
- A minimum 40 percent disability of the candidate should have been provided by the Chief Medical Officer.