Details about Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme
The Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme was started by the Social Welfare Department (Government of Uttarakhand). With this scheme, the government provides financial assistance for widows (The beneficiary should be of the BPL category or his monthly income should be up to Rs.4000 ) from 18 to 60 years old.
What are the benefits of Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme?
The financial assistance of Rs. 1500/- per month.
What is the eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme?
- The age of the widow woman should be 18 years to 60 years.
- The beneficiary should be of BPL category or his monthly income should be up to Rs.4000.
- Any son/grandson of the candidate is not more than 20 years of age and If there is a son/grandson above the age of 20 years, then he is living below the poverty line, then such a candidate will not be denied pension.
- Only permanent residents of Uttarakhand can apply.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme?
- Visit Official website of Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand. Click Here
- Download the application form provided. Click Here for a direct link.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Rural area applicants will submit their applications to Gram Panchayat and urban area applicants will submit their applications to the sub-collector of the concerned tehsil.
What are the documents required along with the Uttarakhand Widow Pension Scheme application form?
List of the required documents are as follows:
- Aadhaar card.
- Husband’s Death Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration card or Income Certificate by TAHSILDAR.
- Bank account details.
- Attested Passport size photos by Gram Pradhan /Jila panchayat Adhyaksh /sabhasad nagar palika / gram vikas adhikari (panchayat).
- Voter Id card.